Hiring Part Time Travel Advisor - Hourly Pay / Non-Commission
My Way Holiday is a full-service home-based travel agency and we are looking to expand our team of experienced, certified travel advisors. We have outstanding support from our host agency, TravelOnly, and multiple partnerships with the top travel partners around the world. We are affiliated with the Ensemble Travel Group.
We are looking for a seasoned travel advisor that can provide travel administration work (hourly) with additional opportunities to earn commission income through their own leads. Work from home and manage our groups, corporate and leisure clients! Assist in other administrative duties as assigned.
Minimum 3 years experience as a travel agent and TICO Certification is required.
- Research and provide travel quotations to clients as directed (hotel, all inclusive, air, cruise)
- Assist in groups administration
- Contact clients to obtain payment
- Send follow up emails and communications to client
- Answer and respond to calls from clients, follow up as required/directed
- Research and provide quotations for client travel requests
- Sell: Match client needs to products; make recommendations; overcome objections, close the sale!
- Work as a team player in a web-based environment
- Follow up on existing and past inquiries to foster client relationships
- Sell a full range of products and destinations (cruise, air, package and FIT), including preferred suppliers, the collection of professional fees and the selling of insurances
- Prepare complex itineraries with a mix of products
- Self-promote and build a client base via social media and customer relationship development
- Participate in on-going training and professional development
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, with an emphasis on building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- 3-5 years of Travel Agency experience is desired
- TICO certification required
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Home office set up including computer, phone and high-speed internet
- Excellent organizational skills
- Social media marketing / blogging / writing skills are desired
This is a part-time, hourly role as an independent contractor. You will be required to submit your hours each month. There are no benefits included or vacation pay.
Between Oct - Dec 2022 we will require 2 days of 8 hours per day.
Jan 1st 2023+ we expect 3 days per week of 7.5 hours per day.
Hours are flexible and may be divided out different depending on the successful candidates personal schedule.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
Expected start date: 2022-10-15
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org